Just kiddin, don't lie Tennessee fans how many of you were excited.
Just kiddin, don't lie Tennessee fans how many of you were excited.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
man that was a major let down!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
hahahaha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
The rest of the SEC fans were worried sick. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I think Beamer should be fired also.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Beamer should be fired also. </div></div> Based upon what?
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Beamer should be fired also. </div></div>
What've you been smoking ??? They still got a good shot at the ACC championship. He's got a promising team they're just very young. If anybody needs to be fired at VT it's the O coordinator
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regiondsports</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just kiddin, don't lie Tennessee fans how many of you were excited. </div></div>
Dangit, I was so happy to hear that.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks